Wednesday 15 January 2014

HUUFFF HUFF! Somethign to show you guys!

LOOK ITS A THING

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5yjhq9
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/64300887/file.html
(will upload to other sites on request)

Taking down the links to the old/broken version.

OKAY there are some thigns still missing and I want to be very transperent about it

The biggest deal is that the sex scenes are still jsut placeholders. I want them to be VERY good. I'd rathre there be a placeholder then somethign of poor quality. I hope you can be patient on this front, because I'm putting a lot of work into making it very good. Each segment will be 6 pics long with scripted dialouge to go with.

There are no shops yet, and the city is quite devoid of population. This will be attended to soon! (probably sooner then the sex scenes to be honest) there will soon be some neat little things to explore around the desert town of Malak, and some observable things in the main cahracter's house.

Also! I'll be taking in bug reports now! but only in the form of blog comments and emails~ (IE, I don't want to bog down the threads on forums)

Hope you enjoy and talk to you guys soon!

EDIT:
I didn't warn you guys that there is no music!!
Noah gave me a bunch of music and the file got big when I compressed it! so I took it all out so that could go through it. So yes this will be upcoming soon!

8 comments:

  1. I'm not even two minutes in, and I found a spelling error. xD "yor" That should totally be your. It's from Saskia's Dram 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the report!

      Spelling is oneof my weakest points, and I had 2 diffrent people go throught my script. So I hope that now with more help I can erradicate all my bad spellng~

      Delete
    2. Well, if you need a third person, I can do it. I try my best to find those errors, and that's the only I saw so far.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the offer!

      Mainly right now I jsut need to keep filling in the content~ and of course hoping more poeple will come and try it out!

      Delete
  2. The only thing that I can think to complain about that you didn't already say that kind of bugged me is that, except for the battles there is no music, but I can wait, oh and thank you for the zippyshare link, my computer doesn't have a problem with that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH SHOOT I didn't mention!!!!
      Yes, music will be coming in the next update! So sorry!
      Noah gave me a bunch of music and the file got big when I compressed it! so I took it all out so that could go through it. So yes this will be upcoming (I'm going to put it in the post too! thanks for the heads up!!)

      Delete
  3. ok after I looked at the Game with the RPG-Maker I found one Minor Bug and a few strange things and a few tipps
    1. minor Bug: (Map-ID 209)When you got your guild card and search for Conall disaperas th Sly Fellow (bottom of the "Tavern room") Magically but when you stand on the space he/she can Talk^^ (Fix: Add Grafic and switch Layer-priority frum under the player to
    player)
    2. Why do you Populate the guild house(ID 209) only after you get Saskia its a bit strange that first noone ist there exept the Secretary and then all tables are full (I would uncheck the Variable Condition an Event-Page A at least at some of the characters) The same thing after you get Conall in your harem (EV-Page 4)
    3. Suggestions
    - Use the Door-Common event (ctrl+2) instead of the teleportation event for House entrances it is super quick and looks a lot Better
    -Avoid unnecessary Events in later development you will be thankfull:
    -Why use events for the mirror in the mirror-room (ID 201) instead of just drawing them
    -Why two events for the closed doors in the Fae Hallway (ID 200) just put the Text on the door event and later when you open up the rumm use EventPage B
    -Is there a special reason why all the maps form the Original Harem colector are in your game?
    You should add signs on the puplic buildings what is the use when you know Cornalls house is behind the Tavern but you don't know where the Tavern is.

    But i liked the game so far, you have very nice Ideas and a lovely Mapmaking ( as I mentioned already) and when you need Help with the eventmaking don't hesitate to Ask

    P.S.
    English is not My Motherlanguage so sory vor wrong grammar Misspelling words and unintentional missunderstandings

    so long
    TvD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts and sugestions!
      My eventing might seem a bit... confusing? I use events for cosmetic things often!
      I will fix the doors! That is a much better way to do that. I am still learning RPG maker and I didn't know that was the best way! (in fact you may notice that in most places in the city there are no doors, I could not find them! ahah!!)
      As for the guild house drinking scene, there is an implication of passing time. there are 2 people drinking before you meet saskia and it is earlier in the day, afterwards when you return the Main Character will ask "haven't you been here since lunch?" but maybe I need to make this more clear!

      Hope you enjoy furthur updates when they come!

      Delete