Thursday 2 January 2014

A Skeleton with bits of Meat on it

... But also some organs in a sanitized box to be implanted when there is more MEAT on the skeleton (or at whatever point organs go in when you're making a human body from scratch I don't really have experience in the field)

This is what my game looks like now. Which is good! I think I'll finish with a few days to spare so I can throw the game to my playtest assistant and have some extra time to beef up graphics

I'm bummed though, I wanted to have some cute posts with previews to the characters and some fun facts and all that junk! All the holiday merriment got in the way, along with a weird sinus issue @_@

All in all I'm totally ready for the 8th and like... I'm so hyped to show this to you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. I will wait impatiently for the first release!
    I wish you to have great success with your game :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working very hard! I hope everyone likes it!!!

      Delete