Monday 20 January 2014

Art post: Halloweenies 2013

I need to do more art. I'll be trying to spend a whole day a week on my tablet.
Problem is motivation?
I used to be drawing all the time. then I got super duper burned out... I havnt' gotten into the habbit of drawing regularly since. I need more encouragement! (you know from myself)

Both Noah and I agree there shoudl be more art of the HC gals and I've been meaning to do the HC:FS characters too. If nothing else it's more content foryou guys to enjoy, but there might be more uses for pictures too so we'll have to see!

Gonig to re-post the halloween pics now that I have my own blog ^__^;;
Mostly for my own encouragement!







Here's the game again~

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5yjhq9
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/64300887/file.html
(will upload to other sites on request)

2 comments:

  1. I for one like you game so far even though its "just" a rough start, I know how much time it takes to make a game. When thats said I would also like to say that you definitely got some drawing skills and I think that you could make your game so much better by replacing all pictures in-game with those of your own. I think that a game with original game art is much better that those "3D Dolls", its still very good its just that in my opinion its better with your own art.

    As a side note you could make a download side in your blog so its easy to find instead of looking through your post's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment!!

      Ehehe if I could I would use my art! But drwing takes a very long time and a lot of effort. I think I would burn out since the game requires a LOT of art. Then i'd never finish!! @_@ It might be a future goal maybe like after my game is done, or if my situation changes and I have more energy to give to the game.

      I'm going to make a little link on the side once the game is ina better state! I hope to do it soon!Probably in a week or two?

      Delete