Friday 20 December 2013

Warm Welcomes!

Wowowowowoowowowowowowowwwww

I've felt a really warm welcome even though I don't have much to show you just yet, and getting some positive responses has helped me feel very motivated to make a really awesome game!!!

From people replying to my blog, to people chatting with me or posting about my project in other places (mainly HC forum threads or Noah's blog) to people helping me out and giving a hand, (especially with 3DCG!! and more complicated scripts) Everyone has been so nice and warm and welcoming and that to me is really priceless!

So thank you for reaching out to me! I'm working very hard to make a really fun game for everyone!

Next blog post will have some sneak peeks of the main character! It'll have some info about her personality, some in progress pictures of her in game assets and a bit more info about her unique shape-changing abilities, race and other trivia!

Can't wat to post again!
Take care!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment